This Series 9 has really snuck up on me and orders open at 4pm today. I've not really been drawn to any of them like I had been for certain sets before so I've not been paying attention to the timeframe on ordering. I'll have to go through the pictures at lunchtime to see if I want any. The Fisherman's Village and Wild West Blacksmith look good but a bit pricey!
There are no actual castle sets this time which seem to be the more popular ones usually. Although there is the Medieval style Sleepy Dragon Inn.
Hopefully these will work as direct links to the Lego.com cart. There's not really the same initial rush and selling out of the sets since they introduced the fluctuating limit on the number of each set. So it seems you can take time before ordering.
Fisherman's Village: https://www.lego.com/cart?product=910069
Sleepy Dragon Inn: https://www.lego.com/cart?product=910070
Wild West Blacksmith: https://www.lego.com/cart?product=910071
Woodbrick Freight Depot: https://www.lego.com/cart?product=910072
Pumpkin Patch: https://www.lego.com/cart?product=910073